The juggler of all things! Are you a successful juggler of everything creative and development? You may be interested to us in your next career move! We are seeking a competent Project Manager to join the ranks of our eclectic cohort.
Our team is fresh out of the blocks and already making an impact. We’re looking for an equally driven and mindful individual to complement our crew of seasoned pros and media savvy creatives. Working alongside the Creative Director, Developers and Designers you will utilise your excellent organisational and people skills to keep everyone and every project on track. We’re seeking a great team player that ‘gets the job done’ with much enthusiasm, efficiency and motivational energy for our team and our clients.
People, Planet, Profit
Yellow Sub is all about creating engaging digital user experiences that resonate with our clients needs but also get us excited in the same breathe. Our sustainable approach to business and our clientele permeates our very existence. We have adopted a triple bottom-line (People. Planet. Profit) approach in the belief that business should be a force for good and that ‘People’ and ‘Planet’ should come before ‘Profit’ and are seeking BCorp accreditation to hold ourselves accountable to these principles.
Investing in you!
As a shipmate on this land and seafaring adventure you will have the ability to shape your own future, to carve out a way of working and living that is balanced and fulfilling. We’re offering a ‘work from anywhere’ policy as standard, giving you the freedom to code from the comfort of your own sailboat, if that’s your bag.
Typical tasks for a seasoned professional project juggler with the Mighty Yellow Sub may entail the following but are not exhaustive:
- Understand project requirements and concepts and be able to take instruction to fulfil company briefs.
- Maintain an understanding of project deliverables.
- Keep team and stakeholders informed of milestones, budgets and deadlines.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Delegate tasks to team members.
- Identify bottlenecks and provide solutions to ensure key projects maintain on time and budget.
- Collaborating on R&D and innovation ideas we’re all passionate about.
- Ability to take on board direction but also confident to challenge convention.
- Experience of managing web/digital projects.
- Knowledge of task manager tools such as Wrike, Asana, Google Sheets etc.
- Strong communication skills and experience of dealing with client requests.
- Effective budget and project planning to ensure resources aren’t stretched.
- A shiny new computer (Mac or PC), whatever floats your sub! (haha get it).
- 25 days holiday, 5 mellow yellow days (Duvet or do what you want days to get your mindset ready for the next wave of awesome digital experiences) and your birthday off.
- Access to training to boost your super powers even further!
- Away days like no other.
- Competitive salary.
If this sounds like you, then send your eye popping CV to firstname.lastname@example.org